If you want a professional installer that you can trust - look for the 'owl' that identifies the installer is approved by the NSI through its NACOSS Gold scheme.
Why choose a NACOSS Gold approved company?
- They have been thoroughly security vetted are rigorously inspected on a regular basis to ensure they are maintaining standards in both the quality of installations and client support.
- Operate a 24 hour call out service (and respond within 4 hours if required)
- Complete a thorough risk assessment of your premises
- Install equipment that meets all the required standards for police and insurance.
- Issue a Certificate of Compliance for every system.
- Meet the relevant British and European Standards
- Operate to the highest level of business excellence through achievement of ISO9001 Quality Management
- Are fully insured.
The Police : All NACOSS Gold approved companies meet the requirements of the police, through the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO)* Policy on intruder. Only ACPO recognise alarm systems are issued a unique reference number for a police response.
The Insurers: Insurers will usually insist you use a NACOSS Gold approved company as they meet the Association of British Insurers (ABI) requirements. To learn more about the NSI go to www.nsi.org.uk
The Safety Pass Alliance
The Safety Pass Alliance was established in response to the needs identified within industry and has undertaken to develop and extend the safety passport culture across all interested sectors.
Oil companies and some supermarket petrol retailers require contract workers to complete a two day training course before they are allowed to work on their forecourts. The Petrol retail training focuses on the practical issues of identifying potential hazards, safe work practices and controlling a work programme on the forecourt
Acknowledged by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), the cost effective programme drives good practice through the contractor supply chain increasing safety awareness and contributing to higher standards of safety and hygiene performance.