Professionally designed and installed CCTV systems - contact us now for a free survey on 01753 696630.
Universal Security Systems offer the very best in IP CCTV systems, including hybrid cctv systems. We provide a specialised service which includes expert free CCTV security system surveys, installation and maintenance. We offer maintenance for all of our systems and will also take on and maintain CCTV systems installed by others. We offer as a part of this service a 24 hour, 365 days a year call out service complete with a 4 hour emergency call out.
IP based cameras are often desrcibed as the future of CCTV. They work by turning images and audio into data then transmitting this data over a network or Internet connection. The ultimate benefit of this over analogue CCTV systems is greater flexibility, better performance and easier installation.
Whilst IP CCTV has been available for around 10 years, it is only in the last few years that the technology has matured, leading to the developments in Megapixel IP. IP CCTV really does offer advantages and better image quality. IP systems offer greater flexibility and greater control when off site, via smart phones, tablets or computer, wherever you are in the world.
Pros of using IP CCTV over Analogue CCTV
- Turns images into data, thus providing a sharp, high quality picture feed
- Easy to connect, powered by ethernet cable, connects straight into router
- View CCTV feed from PC, Laptop and 3G phones from both on the local network and over the internet
- Have multiple IP CCTV cameras on site which can either be connected straight into the NVR, or through a switch, giving you freedom of choice on how to run your CCTV
- IP CCTV allows the smart search function which focuses on movement allowing easy viewing for certain times/events